• Welcome to Dragon Realms Reborn.

News:

Dragon Realms lives again!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Vari, July 24, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vari

The photo is as close to me as i could get. Found it online. I am vari (like varia only without the a at the end). I found out my dragon self one night before bed after a fight with a family member. I was angery soni could not sleep. Started watching things on youtube when i came across a past life video. I followed the steps abd listened to it carefully. It finished and I was a bit confused as nothing it said would happen happaned. However, that night I had a dream with nothing but blank space...which almost never happens, though I saw myself. I was large with black scales. White flecks like stars scattered around my body. On my back there were larger flecks that fraced out a small dragon. I was suprised at this as every movement i made, the dragon matched. It was like a mirror. Since then, i have done research on dragons to find myself better.

My name comes from a tune i here every night that does not have a source. Its always the same time, same tune, same feeling. I made lyrics for it abd things clicked. My true self fully awoke and I could see my true home. I could feel my body as if it were real. It scared me at first but I have come to accept it. Even if others dont. I now call the song, "The Song of the Night.".
Paint yourself a picture of what you wish you looked like. Come into focus, step out of the shadows. There's no need to be ashamed. Cause they don't even know you, all they see is scars. They don't see the dragon living in our hearts.

NoddyTheDragon

Welcome to the site.  ^.-.^

Vari

Hello and thank you.
Paint yourself a picture of what you wish you looked like. Come into focus, step out of the shadows. There's no need to be ashamed. Cause they don't even know you, all they see is scars. They don't see the dragon living in our hearts.

NoddyTheDragon

You are most welcome.

Akhorishaan

Vari

Hello to you too friend, its nice to be here.

CrystalisRC

Welcome to the revival of the project, your input and kindness is critical to the shaping of the future.

That goes for anyone reading these posts and adding their input as well
Whether we be furry or otherkin, we be all the same

Vari

Tysha

Deebles

Welcome Vari! :3 thanks for coming!