• Welcome to Dragon Realms Reborn.

News:

Dragon Realms lives again!

Main Menu

*Shyly shuffles in*

Started by Nocturnis, March 04, 2017, 06:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocturnis

Hello everyone!. Nocturnis is the name i like to go by, but i don't mind if you call me John either. :)

I'm not exactly Dragonkin, but don't worry i mean no harm. In fact i'd been a part of Otherkin forums, especially those centered around Dragonkin. Draconika  forums, rashans forum and the orginal dragon realms. These were an example of the forums i used to be apart of, when i was alot more naive and a little less mature than i am now hehe!. I miss those good old days,when they were still functioning and bustling with users during the 07- 09 period.

Of course my general affinity for Dragons and anything Dragon related brought me there. But also my growing interest in spiritual matters. By the time i fully understood these forums unfortunately vanished, along with seemingly most of those i knew from there too.

Iv'e come here not only to express my support for you Dragonkin as a non-kin myself. But also to learn whatever else there is to learn about Dragonkin, even though i know quite alot already. That and share my spiritual experiences of course, and to get a little help with my own spiritual growth on the side. I assume that some of you practice meditation, energy healing etc right?.

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

- John Lennon

NoddyTheDragon

Nocturnis

Thank you!  :)
It's been such a long time since iv'e been about the forums. The places i frequent anyway aren't the best of places for serious spiritual discussion anyway, so i thought i might come along.
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

- John Lennon

NoddyTheDragon

Quote from: Nocturnis on March 04, 2017, 07:42:00 PM
Thank you!  :)
It's been such a long time since iv'e been about the forums. The places i frequent anyway aren't the best of places for serious spiritual discussion anyway, so i thought i might come along.

You are most welcome. 

And yeah, I have trouble discussing spirituality with other people.  For the most part, I find that doing my spiritual research on my own is the most suitable method, though there is the spirituality subforum here that you could probably make a thread in and so on.