• Welcome to Dragon Realms Reborn.

News:

Dragon Realms lives again!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by NoddyTheDragon, September 17, 2016, 01:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoddyTheDragon

Some of you might remember me, I left the Otherkin community altogether several years ago, and it was not on good terms.  Over the last few months I've been seeing a lot of the problems I've caused and I want to try to fix whichever ones I actually can fix.  I felt that part of this endeavor would be best accomplished by getting involved once again in the Otherkin community. 

A little bit about me:

I could go into some diplomatic-sounding jargon to try to soften the blow, but I find that sometimes it's best to just be blunt.  My dragon form is anthropomorphic.  My species lives on Earth and we originally arrived some 500,000 years ago.  We were once revered as gods by various ancient civilizations.  I was once worshipped under the name of Inanna, which is the first part of the very name I use here.  I use the name Inanna because it is the name of my true self, my soul name.  The "Eloah" part is just added for consistency with other sites I frequent, mostly furry art sites and so on, but "Eloah" isn't actually a part of my soul name. 

In my human form I am a middle-aged white male who doesn't have a lot of money and has even less influence on the world around me.  Spiritually speaking, I am Spiritual But Not Religious (or SBNR for short), and I have a heretical belief that I am physically reptilian (mesothermic rather than exothermic, meaning I'm more along the lines of a dinosaur or a bird than a lizard or a snake) and that my human form is just that: a form, a shape my reptilian body maintains so that I can at least attempt to pass for a normal human being some of the time. 

By the way, I know that many of these things sound completely insane, crazy, delusional, and so on, so calling me these things will simply be redundant and not very useful to anyone... unless, that is, you find it personally satisfying to call me names.   ;)  But my point is that I am well aware of how "out there" my beliefs are, so try to remember that if you ever decide to tell me I'm loony. 

I am genderqueer, meaning that I don't subscribe to any particular orthodox beliefs concerning gender, sex, and so on.  I am physically male and my soul is female, and as far as what to call me, I prefer to be referred to in the feminine.  That said, however, I'm not going to cause a huge fuss if you refer to me in the masculine.  Either one works, after all, so don't be afraid to call me 'her' or 'him.'

Like I said earlier, I left the Otherkin community in a huff back in 2012.  I'd rather not rehash what happened, but suffice to say that I had some very nasty disagreements with admins on another site, and they took appropriate action.  I then overreacted and left every Otherkin site I was involved in.  I hate to say it, but I'm probably notorious for overreacting.  I hope to correct that this time around, if you will allow.

In the past I've been on several other sites, including the old Dragon Realms (which I'm glad to see is back up in this form), Draconity.org, Draconic.com, and Everything-Dragon.com.  I also was on Unicorn Grove for a short while in 2010 (and I've probably forgotten some of the other sites I've been on, so if you remember me from a site that isn't on this list, know that I'm not deliberately leaving it out; it's just an honest mistake on my own part).  I went by various names back then, though I think the most recognizable name I went by was the name I used on Draconity.org: Rossenod.  I've also gone by Arsenod The Red and various other interpretations of that name, and even by Manasgael once or twice.  I used those names while trying to figure out who I am.  Now I know and have known for several years, so please call me Inanna or Ina.  Hell, you can even call me Eloah if you want, several people call me that already over on Steam. 

Anyway, that's my re-intro.  Do with it as you will.

Lithianblackdragon420

Ello inna, its nice to meet you, I don't recognize any of your names, but I've been all over the web throughout the years myself, through all different kinds of communities and chats, of all different kinds, and though I used to be on the old dragon-realms myself, I want to personally welcome you back to the news and revised version
<3 :D Lith M. :D <3

NoddyTheDragon

Quote from: Lithianblackdragon420 on September 17, 2016, 02:02:52 PM
Ello inna, its nice to meet you, I don't recognize any of your names, but I've been all over the web throughout the years myself, through all different kinds of communities and chats, of all different kinds, and though I used to be on the old dragon-realms myself, I want to personally welcome you back to the news and revised version

Thank you.  :)

Lithianblackdragon420

your very welcome :D
<3 :D Lith M. :D <3