• Welcome to Dragon Realms Reborn.

News:

Dragon Realms lives again!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Hornwitser, May 30, 2016, 10:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornwitser

I suppose it's about time I say something.

Hello.  I am Drake Hornwitser, which is a name that popped into my head one day.  I don't usually use the whole name, because everyone calls me Drake then (it's not Drake, it's a Drake).  So I dropped the Drake and now everyone calls me Horn or Hornie :-[.

I'm male, 24, and from Norway.  I guess I don't really think that much about my draconity.  I still question if I can even call it that.  I like dragons.  A lot.  That's more or less it.

You'll see me most active on the Draconity.org Discord server.  But I do visit this and other places from time to time.

Tysha

Welcome to Dragon-Realms, Horn :)

I'll be over in your homeland next month for the Norwegian Dragonkin Gathering. It will be my third visit to Norway and I'm very excited about it ^_^

Draco18s

Hornwitser

I've thought long about going on NDG, but I don't know.  It certainly sounds nice.  Thanks for the welcome.

Sendo Shin

Good to see you haven't given up on us completely!

(I was rather an ass to you at one point on IRC.  I'd blame being off my meds, but gotta take responsibility for my own actions, so...  Still sorry about that...)
Avatar courtesy of Deebles/Darkie, with watermark added by me.

Lithianblackdragon420

hello, hello there horn, and i wish i could go, im stuck in the united states, in texas, it would be nice to be able to go just to see the country, but i would be all over the opportunity if it came to go to a fellow dragon meeting out there, i think, horn, honestly, maybe you should go, at least once, just to see what its like, what its all about :D :P
<3 :D Lith M. :D <3

NoddyTheDragon