• Welcome to Dragon Realms Reborn.

News:

Dragon Realms lives again!

Main Menu

Allo and such! 'O.=.o'

Started by Redalgo, March 18, 2016, 10:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redalgo

There's nothing too exciting to post about here. I was on the old Dragon Realms forums about a decade ago and have matured since then, gaining perspective on how I understand my anthrozoomorphic sense of identity.

Now at twenty-seven years of age, I avoid looking back at posts of mine that are worthy of facepalms.

For a basic spiel I work at a public library, am an unsuccessful politician of minor significance, and aspire to eventually author works of fantasy and philosophy. Aside from being perpetually nervous and emotionally brittle I endeavor to be caring, diplomatic, principled, well-humored, and at least somewhat intellectual.

I live in the American republic of Montana, coping with mental health challenges (e.g. compulsively editing this forum post out of discomfort with the line ending placements) and hoping to eventually find a mate on a rather confusing path through life that may or may not lead to a profound sense of satisfaction!

Nothing quite so weighty is on the line here, of course, seeing as I'd just like to chat.

Draco18s

Tysha

Suwranna

I do not understand the symbol please explain it.

CrystalisRC

it's just simply another emoji
Whether we be furry or otherkin, we be all the same

NoddyTheDragon

Heya Redalgo.  Good to see you here.  ^.-.^