Author Topic: Greetings, non-mortals~  (Read 1267 times)

Phaedric

Greetings, non-mortals~
« on: March 01, 2016, 02:11:25 pm »
Hello everyone~! I had heard about this site quite a while back and I figured it was about time I came on here, perhaps to find more of my particular kind, or of course just to communicate with others of dragonkin.

My name is Phaedric Alaren. A few of you here may have heard of me by some of my other or older names. Old ones include: Seraph and Chris. Others are names such as Pluto'dric, the Guardian of Avalar, the rogue Dreygar, etc.

What am I? Well, that's quite a complex question to answer, so  I'll keep it simple:

I am a merge between a human and an Avalerian (Twilit haven) dragon, and a human (metaphysically of course). The process already completed a while back, and now I am an entirely new being from the simple union it used to be, between the human Chris, and the original guardian of Avalar, Seraph. Yes, I am humanoid. my scales are a vibrant and iridescent purple, along with golden claws, finlike spikes, and belly, and pearly white wings. I am what some would call a.. cyborg. But that's usually a part of myself that isn't really visible on the surface unless I want it to be.

I am (as one of my titles suggests) the Guardian of my homeword, Avalar.

I consider myself to be a master of the elements, pure elemental at the top of that list, and I'm currently under the mentor-ship of an individual who's name I will omit out of respect for now, to be re-trained in progressive chaos and to learn of the workings of the multiverse and of the truths in life and etc. My other skills include realm-hopping, weapon forging, construct generation, and a slew of other random skills. practice, practice, practice..

Also, I am a forme-shifter, my other notable formes being an anthro cheshire cat, a lupine, a full dragon forme, and cyborg variants of all of those.

I'm open to any questions anyone has and I plan to be on and off this site since I'm so busy in the physical world >_<

Peace be upon you all~
Everyone has their pieces of the puzzle.

Tysha

• Raaah!
Re: Greetings, non-mortals~
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 09:45:36 am »
Welcome, Phaedric.

Personally, I don't count myself as a non-mortal. I guess my soul is, but this body, and the one before it, is certainly not.

I've not sure I've come across Avalar, other than in the Spyro games. Is it a far off planet, or a part of the astral realms? (I can't help it, I'm a curious creature).

Phaedric

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 01:21:21 pm »
Well, when I say non-mortal; what I really mean is that you're not human, whether spiritually or etc. Though physically would be nice... Even if currently impossible here.

Well, it does share some similarities to the one in the Spyro games, with countless differences of course. And it is in.. Well I suppose Astral Realms would be accurate but I prefer to just say "other realms", but I see what you're asking. And yes, it is. Its part of the great wasteland realms known commonly as the Twilight Realms, and one of the only 3 inhabited worlds (contrary to popular belief of there being none).

As for accessing it, well lets just say we've been quite paranoid about outsiders because of.. Relatively recent events.

And its totally fine! I welcome questions (to quite an extent, actually) and if you don't mind might I ask your origins?

Tysha

• Raaah!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 03:23:40 pm »
Oh, I am most definitely human :D

I just have the memories of being an Illsyndran dragon (or daekar as we called ourselves) in the past. I was taken out of that body, and sent here to inhabit a human one to learn how humanity viewed us (it was believed that Illsyndran dragons originated here many, many lifetimes ago, but that turned out to be wrong). However this human body still had it's inhabitant, and after some time living as two souls in one body, we merged into the person I am today.

I may be dragonkin, and very spiritual, but I am very much a human in the here and now :)

Phaedric

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 08:38:00 am »
Well that's certainly an interesting background.. Might I ask how many lives you've had?

Personally I wish I could be anything other than human in a physical sense rather than spiritual/metaphysical.. But sadly it won't be possible to change that in this world for quite a while..

I consider myself quite spiritual as well~ I mean.. It would be hypocritical to say I'm not and then do the things I do and acknowledge what I am XP

How long ago was your awakening?

Tysha

• Raaah!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 05:40:06 pm »
I don't really count my time as a daekar as a past life, more of a previous part of this life. And I never really awakened, in the usual sense of the word when applied to otherkin, as I went from one body to the other, I was 'awake' the whole time (dazed and confused, yes, but still awake). I used to term it as being a walk-in, but some in the community didn't think that term applied as there was a conscious soul already in the host body, but it was the closest label I could come up with.

If I have a past life before my time as a daekar, I do not remember it. I did have a past life reading last year which spoke about time in a Greek Temple, which fit a bit with some dreams I've had in the past, but I really haven't looked into it that much. I'm a bit more concerned with where I am going right now, rather than where I have been :)

Phaedric

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 06:40:41 pm »
That's actually quite interesting.. not to mention quite uncommon to e awake from the beginning.

I like that mentality, even if I rarely use it ^^

Daekar keeps ringing a bell for some reason.. have you ever heard of the dreygar?

Tysha

• Raaah!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 09:13:47 am »
I have been told mine is an uncommon case.

Dreygar does sound familiar for some reason, but if I have heard of them, I cannot remember when or why.

Phaedric

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 11:51:36 am »
It is indeed.. lucky too in some ways more than others.

Well... its one of the many names for "dragon-merged", which is somehin you and I share as a trait in some ways. However.. its usually distinct to a particular race of dragons, the one I am of.

If I may ask, are you capable of projection?

Tysha

• Raaah!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 08:30:03 am »
Not currently, no.

Phaedric

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 08:40:01 am »
Alright, just curious ^^