• Welcome to Dragon Realms Reborn.

News:

Dragon Realms lives again!

Main Menu

GemChip Baby Dragons

Started by Tysha, February 23, 2016, 11:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tysha

So this is my latest passion, little baby dragons made from gemstone chips encased in clear resin:

I must have made at least 100 by now, all unique thanks to the natural stones used, but this is the latest batch currently being photographed and uploaded to my Etsy store :)

Deebles

Oooh, wow! They just look like piles of rocks until you look closely, and then suddenly so much detail. Cool!

Tysha

Thank you <3
I'm totally obsessed with these little babies, and will be taking them to the Newport Center in September for Dragondaze (a comic & board game show). It will be my first ever event as a artist/trader so I'm super nervous about it!

Tysha

I relaunched Dragonwys on Patreon yesterday.

I've had a few people comment about a 'dragon of the month' club, or subscription plan to purchase my baby dragons, and Pateron seemed to be the best way to go. Dragons are included with almost all of the reward options.

Tysha

Special pic I've only released to you guys and my Patrons so far, new GemChip Baby Dragon Care Cards!

I wanted an easy way to show names and gemstone types at the Dragondaze show in September, so this was what I came up with!

Akhorishaan

These are wonderful!  Keep up the amazing work.  <3

Tysha

Thank you Akhor ^_^
~~
Lots of GemChip Baby Dragons to add to Etsy this weekend, and to celebrate just enter code UKBH2016 at checkout to receive 15% off your order :)

Deebles

So Tysha, how did the Dragondaze show go? :3

Tysha

Hey hun (thanks for the *poke*) ;)

It was fun, I didn't sell very many dragons, only 5, but it was nice to catch up with friends there ^_^

I think next year, I'm going as a visitor in costume, rather than as a trader. That way I can enjoy some gaming while I'm there.

Deebles

Well 5 is better than 0, but having a good weekend would be much better!